Creating a wellness marketing strategy does not need to be complicated; it just needs to connect authentically. Your audience is looking for guidance and inspiration so crafting a mindful marketing strategy that provides value will build a loyal following.
Therefore, a wellness marketing strategy must address a few main reflective points including an understanding of your business values as well as understanding your audience.
Who are you and what does your wellness marketing have to say?
Who you are and what you stand for is the essence of your wellness marketing strategy. You want to make sure that your brand’s vision and mission is clear, and more importantly, connecting with your audience.
To establish your wellness brand’s personality, you will need to reflect on these five things:
- How do you want your wellness business to be perceived?
- Are you clear about what you want to say?
- Are you clear about what you stand for?
- What direction do you see your wellness business going?
- What do you envision for your wellness brand?
Embracing “Why” your wellness marketing is so important
Your audience is looking to find a connection. Your wellness message needs to provide them with actionable reasons to connect with your business. In today’s world knowing what businesses support and their attitudes toward society and cultural affairs can build a brand or destroy it. More importantly, your message potentially allows you to build a loyal following and establish your authority within your field. Your wellness message needs to build trust, reliability, authority, and understanding of your customer’s goals, frustrations, and desires.
Communication with your audience is necessary to shape your brand and has the potential to set you apart. Here are some things to reflect on:
- Do you understand your audience-their needs, goals, desires, etc.?
- Are you communicating regularly with your audience?
- Does your wellness message represent the values of your company?
- Does your brand tell a story?
- Is your message consistent? Consistency is key!
How to Get Your Ideas to spread
Getting your wellness message to spread is just as important as crafting your message. If your brand does not connect, it does not grow. Here are some tips to help your message spread:
- Does your wellness marketing strategy consist of brand visuals such as a logo, website, and marketing materials for distribution?
- Does your wellness marketing strategy include social media platforms that fit your brand message and reach your ideal audience?
- Does your wellness marketing strategy include shareable content on your website or blog?
Becoming a Modern Wellness Marketing guru
A well-formulated wellness marketing strategy is essential to your business success. A consistent tone and message will build a relationship with your followers and hopefully a loyalty your business depends on to grow.
- Does your company have a wellness marketing strategy in place?
- Does your wellness marketing strategy stay true to your vision?
- Does your wellness marketing strategy provide value for your ideal audience?
- Does your wellness marketing strategy reach your ideal customer?
- Is your wellness message strategy consistent in tone, message, quality, and quantity?
- Is your wellness marketing strategy centered around your unique selling proposition?
Above all, we are here to connect and inspire one another. If you stay true to your purpose, marketing is just the form to get your message out. If you need any help getting that message to connect, we would love to help. Schedule your discovery call here.
For more actionable wellness marketing steps, download our free guide here.